Honorable Deputy of the Republic of Panama, Circuit 8-1, District of Arraiján period 2014-2019, part of the team of the elected President Juan Carlos Varela.
1. In the Comptroller General of the Republic as Programmer Analyst during the years 1992 to 2006;
2. In the Ministry of Housing and Territorial Planning he served as Director of Planning from 2009 to 2011;
3. In the Municipality of Panama was the director of Finance from 2011 to 2012.
4. He is currently Professor of Economics at the University Regional Center of Panama West-University of Panama.
5. Honorable Deputy of the Republic elected by Circuit 8-1.
He is President of the Committee on Economic Affairs, Social Debt and Regional Development of the Parlatino, Secretariat of Commissions of the Latin American Parliament with permanent headquarters in the Republic of Panama.
Provincial Vice-president of the Juvenile category of Baseball of West Panama.
Moderator during the Diplomatic, Parliamentary and Political Session, in the Second Panel - Theme: "The fundamental principles to achieve the happiness of the human being: Respect and protection of Human Rights and of Mother Earth."