Businessmen and entrepreneurs of all levels will gather at the First Meeting of Social Business Responsibility (CSR), which is a new session of the CUMIPAZ for sustainable development.
The meeting seeks to analyze the leading role that the productive and economic sector of nations have on their path to reach peace and happiness for the integral human family, of nations and among nations.
The business meeting will be held at the Granados Park Hotel in Asuncion, Tuesday, October 4 at 08:30 am. The program includes lectures, expositions of success stories and other segments of international business socialization.
This session will take place in the second edition of the CUMIPAZ (Paraguay 2016), addressed to CEO of national and international companies, responsible for the areas of CSR, foundations and business associations and professionals related to CSR, professional unions in CSR and international business organizations. (See objective and thematic lines)
Different conferences will be presented:
- "The World in peace: Actions to be taken for the sustainability of Mother Earth", by Juan Carlos Borrero Plaza, scientist and researcher, specialist in sustainable development and the environment in Colombia.
- "The importance of social action and corporate volunteering" theme that will be conducted by Felisa Liss, lecturer and consultant for the International Leadership Institute and the Ministry of Education of Israel.
- "Corporate Social Responsibility, challenges and opportunities" presented by Orencio Vazquez, coordinator of the Observatory of Corporate Social Responsibility (Madrid- Spain).
- "ODS 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and CSR: key factor for present and future generations," presented by Fatima Morales, president of the Board of the Global Compact Network Paraguay.
- Self-sustaining economy, presented by Herminio Nevarez, CEO and founder of the International Networkers Team (INT).
Success stories like the one of Oscar Vallarino, Vice President of Corporate Management, Panama Canal Authority; Unilever Paraguay, presented by Aldo Rodriguez Trivero; management of Luis Perez Gutierrez, Antioquia department governor and former mayor of Medellin, Colombia. (See detailed program)